Career Opportunities at RJSA
We are a Small Architectural Firm located in Elmsford, NY seeking a motivated and responsible individual who possess a bachelor and/or master degree in Architecture with prior experience.
Our firms primary work is in multi-family residential and commercial spaces.
Skills & Qualifications:
• Detail oriented
• Strong communications skills
• Able to work independently and meet deadlines
• Able to take Direction from the Team and work collaboratively
• Required: Proficiency with AutoCAD and MS Office: Word,
• Not Required but Preferred: Proficiency with MS Office: Excel, Adobe: Photoshop and/or Illustrator and 3D
The ideal candidate will be a resident of this area with a vehicle to travel independently to job sites.
Interested candidates should e-mail a cover letter, work examples and resume. Resumes must include a phone number and the city/town of residence.
Salary will be directly related to ability and performance.